We have been recently reminded of the compassion of strangers
through a wonderful organization called Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep. They are a team of organizers and professional photographers who volunteer their time and services to families going through similar situations at no expense to the family in need. They take prenatal pictures of the family and then they are also at the hospital when the baby is delivered at any stage to take more photos of the baby.
Our photographer, Emily Wilson, was such a gift. She was compassionate and patient and did a lovely job. Having pictures of the three of us now and when we have baby Colton in our arms is something Corey and I knew that we wanted and, while the prenatal family photos would be easy to arrange, I feel comforted in knowing that the day we see him will be forever documented in such a beautiful way and the burden of doing so will not fall onto us or our family. Please, share this site with friends or strangers who may be in need of this service and support them if you feel so let. You will be awed and inspired by their stories and commitment to other families in need.
all three of you look stunning. xo
ReplyDeleteSuch beautiful pictures of very beautiful family!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely beautiful!!! So glad you were able to do these!!! Each child should be documented in such a way. Such a gift from God. Praying for you all!
ReplyDeleteThe organization seems amazing. I love the images.
ReplyDelete